Richland Alliance Church is hosting its annual Alliance Holiday Bazaar. There will be 50 vendors of all different types. Handmade jewelry, candles, quilts, hand sewn aprons, pillows, purses, nail art, toys, scrapbooking, gift baskets, home décor, knitted creations, pet items, wood art, a variety of quality homemade crafts and much more.
Our Church hosts the bazaar to help raise money to send teens to youth camps. During the summer of 2012, we sent 5 high schoolers to Cambodia to help teach at an English Camp. The year before we sent 19 high schoolers to a national youth conference in Kentucky and 10 Jr. highers to a camp at Lake Retreat in Kent, WA. It is fun to have the teens involved in the bazaar in many different ways. They help with promotion, do set up and take down, help venders unload or load their merchandise, sell baked potatoes and baked goods, and do musical performances.
Since this is a fundraiser vendors have generously donated some of their items for silent auction, all proceeds going to the youth of our community. We have for you a baked potato bar and everyone loves our great baked desserts at our bake sale. Yum! And best yet admission is free. Come and visit us on the corner of Sanford Ave. and Symons St. in Richland. The address is 1400 Sanford in Richland. Call for info (509) 943-6673 or (509) 438-3309.
Click here for a current list of Vendors Vendor Directory
Vendor Information –
You have 2 options on how to apply.
- Fill out the application online. Expect an email stating we have received your application within a week. If you do not get an email and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org Application: Online Alliance Holiday Bazaar 2015 Application
- Download, print, fill out application and mail it in. Alliance Holiday Bazaar 2015 Application Download
You also have 2 ways of paying your fees.
- Mail your check in to Richland Alliance Church, Attn: Holiday Bazaar, 1400 Sanford Ave., Richland, Wa 99354
- Or pay with PayPal. If you select this option a PayPal invoice will be emailed to you. You can access PayPal online through this invoice. A $2 transaction fee will be added to cover the PayPal fees.
Fees are as follows:
- $35 Per Space for Upstairs Main Hall/Foyer/Front Rooms
- $25 Per Space for Back Hall Rooms/Basement
- $5 Per Table Rental (optional)
- $5 Per Pre-Ordered Baked Potato Bar
- $2 PayPal Fee if Paying Online
- $10 Late Fee if Paying After November 15